To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TheSecret.city and it's employees will not be
liable for any:
- Loss of profits, sales or contacts;
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business opportunity or goodwill or reputation;
- Loss or corruption of data or information;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Wasted management or office time; or
- Any indirect, incidential, special, consequential or punitative damages,
Arising from or in any way connected to:
- Your access to or use of the services;
- Your delay in using, or inability to access or use the services;
- The fulfilment of your orders from our TheSecret.city partners;
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation
any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties;
- use of any content, information, products, or services obtained through the services; or
- unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content
Whether based on warranty, contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have
been advised of the possibility of loss of damages.
Notwithstanding the exclusions set out in these terms, if we are found to be liable to you, our
total aggregate liability to you for all and any damages, losses or causes of action arising,
by reason or in connection with your use of the services, shall be limited to £100.
Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer or limit or exclude our
liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or
any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these
laws apply yo uou, some or all of the above limitations may or may not apply to you, and you may
have additional rights.
We shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations if the delay
arises from powers outside of our reasonable control.